About Simon & Josephine
A law firm with a unique blend of services to the Indian Diaspora across the globe to any legal issue in India. With the presence of local offices across the globe and the presence of the firm across the nation, the firm has the knowledge, experience, resources to assist the client in all areas of law; Family & Succession Laws, Land and Property Disputes, Laws for Senior Citizens, Taxation Laws, Matrimonial Issues, Consumer Law, RERA related matters, Partition of Land and Property, Title Search, Transfer of Property, Inheritance Law, Succession Certificate, Wills, Power of Attorney etc.
About the Internship Opportunity at Simon & Josephine
Simon & Josephine, Panchkula, Haryana a firm dealing in NRI Litigation (Property matters, Inheritance and Succession, Taxation, etc.) with clients all across the globe, has positions available for Interns
Drafting, court appearances, litigation, legal research and ancillary work.
- Should be a law student (for interns) .
- Must have good communication skills and legal acumen.
Mode of work
Stipend for Intern
6k per month.
If interested please send your latest resume on both of the following email ids:
Contact no.: 9915499222.
- Internship Opportunity at LiveLaw, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by October 29, 2021
- Teach For India 2022-2024 Fellowship Program: Apply by September 19
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mindspright Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Global Policy Research Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Shraff Legal, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Parashar Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.