About Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (“IBBI”) is a statutory body established on October 1, 2016, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (“Code”). It is a key pillar of the ecosystem responsible for the implementation of the Code that consolidates and amends the laws relating to reorganization and insolvency resolution in the country.
IBBI promotes the development of, and regulates, the working and practices of insolvency professionals, insolvency professional agencies, insolvency professional entities, and information utilities in furtherance of the purposes of the Code.
About RGNUL Financial & Mercantile Law Review
RGNUL Financial & Mercantile Law Review (“RFMLR”) is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal published by RGNUL since 2014. Ranked among the top ten most accessed law reviews in India by SCC Online, RFMLR is an initiative of the student community of RGNUL, which promotes research and debate in the areas of finance and economics emanating out of legal issues.
The Editorial Board of RFMLR has published eight volumes of the journal to date, in addition to two special issues, namely, Special Issue on GST Law and Special Issue on COVID-19, and is currently reviewing manuscripts for Volume IX, Issue I.
The Editorial Board operates a Blog on the official website of RFMLR, to publish scholarly, legal analysis in a shorter format to encapsulate a critical view on current and ongoing trends. The blogs include contributions from law students as well as notable guest authors and cover an array of topics from the diverse and multifarious areas of business and commercial laws.
About the Blog Series Competition
The Code is one of the most dynamic statutes enacted in the past decade and its implementation has unfolded numerous novel perspectives to the legal framework which highlight the existing lacunae and incertitude in the law. There is still room for novel discourse on the Code and in the broader field of insolvency.
The Blog Series Competition aims to further discourse on the practical and critical challenges faced by the insolvency regime in the country and offer novel and innovative solutions for such challenges.
The Editorial Board of RFMLR and IBBI invite students to submit manuscripts on the main theme to contribute to the discourse around insolvency and related issues. After reviewing all the manuscripts, the Editorial Board will select entries that will be published on the RFMLR Blog under the Insolvency Series.
About the Conference
The Blog Series Competition will be followed by a Conference where the officials from IBBI and other professionals from the field of insolvency would discuss emerging issues pertaining to the insolvency regime in India. The results of the Blog Series Competition will be announced during the Conference wherein the winners would present their research before the experts and the attendees.
This would not only give the attendees insights into the vital issues in insolvency but also give them a unique opportunity to interact with the experts from the field.
We welcome academics, practitioners, and students from all fields to attend the Conference on January 30, 2022.
Sub-Themes for Submissions
1. Evolving Position of Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors under the IBC Regime.
2. Areas of Improvement in the IBC vis-à-vis Stressed Assets Resolution.
3. Analyzing the Contours of Cross-Border Insolvency within the Indian Legal Framework.
4. Alternative Dispute Resolution for the Insolvency Resolution Process.
5. Pre-Packaged Insolvency Resolution Process for MSMEs.
Note: The aforementioned sub-themes are not exhaustive and simply illustrative in nature. Author(s) will be free to write on any other topic or issue falling within the ambit of the main theme.
The author(s) shall submit the manuscript along with the duly signed Certificate of Originality and Copyright (in the attached format) via the form latest by January 15, 2022.
No author is allowed to submit more than one manuscript.
The author(s) shall submit the manuscript in .doc or .docx format.
All queries shall be sent to the Editorial Board at [email protected].
The Editorial Board of RFMLR and IBBI invite submissions for the Blog Series Competition from all students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Law, Commerce, Humanities, Business Administration, and Management.
1. The selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Blog under the Insolvency Series.
2. Among the published entries, the top three will be awarded Certificates of Appreciation.
3. All the entries selected for publication will be awarded Certificates of Participation.
4. Cash Prize for Best/Winning Entry: ? 10,000/-
5. Cash Prize for Second Best/Runner-Up Entry: ? 5,000/-
6. The winning entry of the Blog Series Competition would be allowed to briefly present their research and interact with the experts during the Conference.
Deadline for submission of manuscripts: January 15, 2022
Intimation to authors of all shortlisted blogs and top entries: January 25, 2022
Deadline for Registration for Conference: January 29, 2021
Conference: January 30, 2022
Submission Form – CLICK HERE
Registration- CLICK HERE
Official Brochure – CLICK HERE
In case of any queries, please feel free to write to us at
[email protected], or reach out to:
Mr. Aditya Mathur (Managing Editor, RFMLR) +91 9654899130
Ms. Soumya Tiwari (Managing Editor, RFMLR) +91 7000855319
Ms. Ridhima Bhardwaj (Senior Editor, RFMLR) +91 8560819904
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
- 4th GMU ACADEMY ON ADMIRALTY LAW- 2022 [19th –24th December 2022]: Register Now!
- 4 Day Workshop on Criminal Trial by The Law Company (TLC): Register by Dec 14!
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.