Terms of service
- We work diligently to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the content we post; however, we are not responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a consequence of acting upon or refraining from acting upon any matter based on the information we give.
- We are not liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Kanooniyat reserves the right, at any time, to charge fees for accessing whole or part of the site. An intimation regarding the same will be made and compliance to the requisite fee policy will be required to access the site.
- The users may get registered in the site and avail certain services for which personal information, including but not limited to, name and e-mail id, phone number etc. is required. Accuracy of the information thus provided has to be ensured by the person registering and any change in any such information provided has to be intimated and updated in Kanooniyat. We reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized use of such personal information, however, we disclaim any liability for leak of such information caused by factors not under our reasonable control.
- We are not liable for any content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless when required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We will take all reasonable and requisite care to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
- The website contains material which we rightfully own. Such material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and website content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Often the content on the website include links to other website pages. These links are given for better user experience and resourcefulness to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Kanooniyat does not conform to or disagree with the views and opinions expressed in the website, and such views and/or opinions shall not be treated as the opinion of Kanooniyat unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account
- Our constant effort is to provide seamless updates and uninterrupted access to the website. We however do not guarantee the availability of user access and constant dissemination of information at all times and thereby assume no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Copyright Policy with respect to Submission of Content
We do not claim ownership in any content that you submit to Kanooniyat unless communicated otherwise, but to be able to legally provide Kanooniyat to our visitors, we have to have certain rights to use such content in connection with Kanooniyat, as set forth below.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, Kanooniyat does not claim an exclusive ownership over any content submitted by its users and therefore any user submitting any information agrees to give a non-exclusive right and license over the content so submitted. The user is free to publish the article elsewhere given the user warrants and represents the existence of all legal, moral and other rights that may be necessary to grant us the aforementioned non-exclusive license. We may however require information on all other platforms such articles have been published or shared.
- No compensation as to the content submitted to Kanooniyat by any user will be given unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Agreeing to these terms entails the user’s acknowledgement of Kanooniyat’s right to have discretion in matters of publishing or refusing to publish or to remove or block any content that the user provides without giving due notice and such action may be taken at any time and for any reason.