SET 2020: About
The Symbiosis International (Deemed) University conducts the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) for admission into their five-year integrated law courses. The law courses are offered at the four law schools under the aegis of SIU – Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Hyderabad and SLS Nagpur (new campus). The institutes offer two integrated courses – BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.).
To know more about the detailed SLAT 2020 admissions process, application form, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc, read the complete article.
SET 2020: Overview (SLAT)
|Examination||SLAT (Symbiosis Law School Admission Test)|
|Exam type||Entrance test for UG law courses|
|Programmes offered||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Entrance exam mode||Online, Objective paper|
|Exam date||Tentatively in the first week of May, 2020|
SET 2020: Important Dates (SLAT)
|Registration Opens||22 January 2020|
|Registration Deadline||10 May 2020|
|SLAT 2020 Admit Card||To be Notified|
|SLAT 2020 Examination||To be Notified|
After the SLAT 2020 result declaration, successful candidates will have to appear in counselling and seat allotment process. All participating colleges of Symbiosis International University will release a date sheet for counselling and seat allotment process separately.
SET 2020: Eligibility Criteria (SLAT)
- Candidates who have cleared their 12th class examination from any national or state board of education are eligible to apply for SLAT 2020.
- Candidates must have acquired a minimum of 45% in their exam. Candidates from the SC/ST category can apply if they have a minimum of 40%.
- Students appearing for their 12th class examination are also eligible, however, they will need to provide proof of qualification at the time of final admission.
To Know More About SLAT Eligibility Criteria, CLICK HERE.
SET 2020: Application Process (SLAT)
|Step 1||Online registration by 10th May 2020||www.set-test.org|
|Step 2||Upload photo||Must be scanned colour passport size photo no older than 3 months.|
|Step 3||Fill SLAT 2020 Application Form||You will need to fill:Personal DetailsEducation Details Contact Details|
|Step 4||Pay Application Fee in the ‘Make Payment’ tab||Application fee – INR 1750/-(non-refundable & non-transferable)|
|Step 5||Select the desired program and institute||The registration fee for each program – INR 1000/-(non-refundable & non-transferable)|
- The registration fee for SLAT 2020 is INR 1750 /- This amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Along with the registration fee, you will also need to pay the program registration fee for each programme. The registration fee for programs is INR 1000/- (non-refundable and non-transferable)
You can make your payment via the following methods:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
ALSO READ: LSAT (Law School Admission Test), 2020
SET 2020: Exam Pattern (SLAT)
|SLAT exam mode||Online|
|Exam type||MCQ based|
|Total number of questions||150|
SLAT 2020 Section Wise Division
The authorities will prescribe the syllabus and subject wise marks distribution for SLAT 2020. The entrance test of SLAT will be based on the official syllabus, so candidates are advised to take reference from an indicative syllabus mentioned below.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
SET 2020: Brief of Symbiosis Law Colleges
A total of four law institutes fall under the umbrella of SIU:
- Symbiosis Law School Pune
- Symbiosis Law School Noida
- Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad, and
- Symbiosis Law School Nagpur
The curriculum at all four institutes is designed with the latest developments in the legal field in India and the world. The programs are delivered by highly qualified and enthusiastic faculty who are determined to help students succeed in the field of law. The institute also has a techno-driven research culture, Internationalization, centres of excellence, training and skill enhancement programmes, and moot courts among others.
To Know More About Each Institute, CLICK HERE
|College Accepting SLAT||Course Offered||Seat Intake|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune||BBA LLB (Hons)|
BA LLB (Hons)
|Symbiosis Law Scool (SLS), Noida||BBA LLB|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad||BBA LLB|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Nagpur||BBA LLB|
SET 2020: Admit Card (SLAT)
- The admit card will be released on the official website.
- Candidate must take to the colour printout of the admit card.
- Applicant has to carry the hall ticket to the exam.
- Make sure that all the details should mention on the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, photo identity proof must also be carried. Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / AADHAR Card (UID) are only acceptable.
SET 2020: Result (SLAT)
The university will declare the result of SLAT 2020 soon after the conduct of the exam. All candidates who appeared in the entrance test of SLAT will be able to check their results from the official result portal of SET. Such candidates will have to enter their SLAT ID and password at the result portal to download SLAT 2020 result.