What is a Business Centre?
A Business Centre is a professionally managed commercial facility that offers end-to-end business infrastructure for short to medium term durations. Clients can choose from a wide range of flexible options that suit their needs. Based on the specific space and infrastructural requirements, clients can take advantage of customized, unbranded serviced offices.
Clients can simply list-out their requirements in terms of office size, layout, no. of workstations, administration and support facilities, etc. and it’s possible for all this to be ready right on day one. Just walk-in with your teams and commence operations.
Who needs the services?
Business Centres offer an ideal setting for MNCs starting off operations in a new location because they allow companies to commence operations immediately, without the hassles of putting together business critical services and infrastructure. Setting up an office cannot be any easier or more cost effective.
Most of them are located at prominent addresses, so that clients can benefit from excellent connectivity and derive maximum business benefits from the physical proximity to other major business houses.
If your business requires best-in-class technical, commercial and hospitality facilities at safe and secured premises, a Business Centre is the answer.
What are the different services provided at a Business Centre?
They are best known for their serviced office spaces, all types of businesses, from international organisations to start-ups, require support infrastructure like meeting rooms, voice and video-conferencing facilities, reception services, hospitality services, facilities management and IT support. Business Centres offer all these and more. In addition, most business centres also offer virtual offices which allow you to have a professional business address along with all the services but without having a physical office..
How to choose a Business Centre?
State-of-the-art infrastructure, fully furnished offices, end-to-end technical support and utmost flexibility are the mark of an excellent Business Centre. However, your decision to shortlist a Business Centre should also be based on factors like:
• Location – centrally located offices – proximity to financial hubs, business services, travel, entertainment and recreation facilities are desirable
• Executive Offices – excellent quality business infrastructure, well-maintained, unbranded and fully equipped offices translate into peace of mind – the ideal office atmosphere
• Technological Support – absolutely essential – Wi-Fi, business support services, voice and video facilities, AC temperature control, printing and copying facilities, UPS, and server rooms
• Hospitality – professional reception, meeting and guest handling procedures, facilities for snacks and refreshments, housekeeping facilities and round-the-clock maintenance support
• Meeting Rooms – with flexible facilities for scaling up and down, organizing training sessions, conferences and consulting sessions that require innovative layouts, video conferencing facilities and LCD projectors, etc.
Click Here to Download