About Christ University Entrance Test 2020
Christ Deemed to be University offers courses in Business and Social sciences, Commerce and Management, Engineering, Humanities, Architecture, Law and Sciences. The selection process for these courses consists of Christ University Entrance Test 2020, Skill Assessment Test, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. A registration for Christ University 2020 Entrance Test has started on December 8, 2019. To be eligible for Christ Deemed to be University admissions, candidates should have completed their class 10+2. Christ University entrance test 2020 for session I (for five year integrated law) will be conducted on April 14, 2020. The admission process, eligibility, selection process, fee structure, dates, syllabus, exam pattern of Christ University Entrance Test vary as per the course.
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Important Dates
Christ University Entrance Test Law (Session 2020)
Upcoming Dates and Events
08 Apr, 2020 Admit Card – session I | Mode: Online
14 Apr, 2020 Exam – session I | Mode: Offline
08 Dec, 2019 – 16 Apr, 2020 Application – session II | Mode: Online
15 Apr, 2020 – 18 Apr, 2020 Interview – session I | Mode: Offline
20 Apr, 2020 Admit Card – session II | Mode: Online
26 Apr, 2020 Exam – session II | Mode: Offline
27 Apr, 2020 – 30 Apr, 2020 Interview – session II | Mode: Offline
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
• According to Christ University law 2020 eligibility criteria, candidates must have passed class 12 from Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE/NIOS/State Boards with 45% in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences).
• Candidates appearing for Class 12 can also apply as per Christ University Law eligibility criteria 2019.
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application: Online and Offline
Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The application process for Christ University Entrance Test 2020 has started from October 1. Candidates can apply through online and purchase the form directly from the campus. To fill Christ University Entrance Test application form, candidates have to first register for the exam by entering their name, email ID and password. The admission registration fee is Rs 5000 which can be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility or DD. Candidates must keep their mark sheet of Class 10, 11 or 12 ready in order to fill Christ University Entrance Test 2020 application form. The detailed procedure to fill Christ University Entrance Test is explained below.
• Candidates have to first select the course which they wish to apply
• Fill all the details in the ‘Detailed application’ page.
• Scan and upload recent passport size photograph
• Candidates applying for Christ University Entrance Test 2020 have to pay their fees through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking / DD facility
• Submit your Christ University Entrance Test application after payment of application processing fee.
• Applicants will receive their application number
• Take a printout of Christ University Entrance Test application form.
Candidates have to send their Christ University 2020 application form to the respective course campuses along with requisite documents in A4 envelope within 7 days of submitting the application form online. The following documents have to be submitted along with the application form.
• Original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate
• Two passport size photographs
• Fee online payment acknowledgement slip
• Mark sheets of Class 10, 11/12. NATA and JEE score in case candidates want to apply for B.Arch courses.
• Migration Certificate for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board
• NRI/PIO/OCI/SAARC/Africa/ ASEAN/Other foreign nationals have to submit a copy of passport and Visa details and a copy of PIO or OCI
While sending Christ University Entrance Test 2020 application form, candidates have to mark the programme applied for as well as application number on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Candidates can send the application through Registered Post/Courier Service or in person.
Candidates applying through direct mode are also required to fill the application form of Christ University Entrance Test 2020 online. Applicants can purchase the application form from the Christ University’s admission Office Applicants have to click ‘Admissions’ and then Application Status. In the confirmation page click on ‘Applications’ and choose the preferred programme. Select offline application and enter the application number and receipt number.
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Christ University Law entrance test 2020 will be conducted offline. According to Christ University Law exam pattern 2020, the test consists of five sections – English Language, Comprehension Skills & Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations, Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical and Data Analysis and Interpretation. Candidates have to answer 120 questions within 120 minutes. The test carries 120 marks. As per the marking scheme, candidates will score 1 mark while for wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Skill Assessment consists of a test on written & communication skills as well as logical reasoning.
Christ University Law Exam Pattern
|English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Documents Required at Exam
Christ University Entrance Test Law Documents Required
- Admit card
- Driving License/Passport/Electoral ID/Aadhaar Card
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Result
Christ University 2020 result will be declared online. The result of Christ University is announced after completion of all rounds of the selection process. Candidates have to login with their email ID and password to check Christ University Entrance Test result 2020. The result will display details like selection status of test takers, sectional and overall score and marks obtained in micro presentation and personal interview. The result of Christ University Entrance Test 2020 will be announced after adding the scores of Entrance Test, Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP) and PI. After the declaration of Christ University Entrance Test result, candidates have to submit the requisite admission fee to confirm their seats for the course beginning from 2019.
Christ University Entrance Test 2020 Selection Process
Christ University Entrance Test Law Selection Process
Christ University Law 2020 Selection Process will include Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation, Personal interview and assessment of candidate’s Class 10, 11/12. Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview is conducted after completion of the entrance test and continues for two to three days as per Christ University Law selection process 2020. The University prepares the final merit list for admission based on candidate’s performance in all the stages of the selection process. Candidates selected for admission to Christ University Law course have to pay the requisite admission fees to secure their seat.
Documents Required at Counselling
Christ University Entrance Test Law Documents Required
- Class 10 Marks Statement
- Class 12 Marks Statement
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution
- Migration Certificate of Class 12
- One Stamp size and One passport size photograph
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details
- PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC)
- Resident Permit (RP)