About the Online Certificate course
For smooth functioning of a business enterprise, and to uphold transparency and accountability, we need company laws that provide an outline of the way in which a company must do business and be managed. This Online Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring a basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Company Law. This Online Certificate course is totally based on a new concept of company law i.e. the Companies Act 2013. This course will definitely help you to become a good legal professional in the corporate sector.
Course Instructor : Advocate Priyanka, LLM in Business Law
What you learn
- Introduction to Company law
- Lifting and Piercing of Corporate Veil
- Kinds of Companies
- Company Constitution Documents:
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Promoters and Prospectus
- Company Share Capital/Debentures
- Company Directors, Managerial Persons and Meeting
- Winding up
- Adjudicatory Body
- Development in Company law (DIN, CSR, Insiders trading etc.)
Method of Learning
- The Online Certificate course material will be accessible only to registered participants.
- There will be a pre-recorded video lecture.
- There will be PPT also.
- There will be an assignment at last.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of course.
1 month (11 August– 10 September)
All law student
The course fee is INR. 140
Last Date for Registration
August 09, 2020
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method.
Phone pay/Google Pay – 8709601971
Paytm – 8709601971
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same while registration.
How to Register
Participants have to pay via the above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through the registration link.
NOTE: Mention ‘Kanooniyat’ in the Reference Section of Registration Form.
For any Queries Mail us at: [email protected]