Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 30 2022
Legal Associate, SD Associates, Mumbai (PQE 0-1 Years)
We are looking for lawyers who have graduated in the year 2021, to join our team. Interested candidates may reach out to us at [email protected]
Associate – Banking Litigation,Ethos Legal Alliance,Mumbai(PQE 2-3 Years)
Urgent Job Openings With Ethos Legal Alliance As “Associate – Banking Litigation”: Joining – 09th January 2023
Important Pointers :
1. To save on time, kindly note that for operational comfort, candidates put – up in or near by the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
2. Kindly note that for this opening, we have a general budgetary allocation of Rs.3,00,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
3. JD : White Collar Crimes, Economic Offences & Commercial Litigation related assignments before Special Courts, Sessions Courts, CMM, DRT, NCLT, HC and SC.
4. PQE : 2-3 years varied exposure in above assignments.
5. Location : Fort, Mumbai
6. Openings : 3
Mail CV on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate – Banking Litigation” by 31st December 2022 with a brief write – up about past work experience in such assignments.
Associate,PP Law Chambers, Delhi NCR (PQE 0-3 Years)
looking forward to getting on board-
1. Associate (Fresher) – from the batch of 2022 with some internship experience in the power sector.
2. Associate with 1-3 years experience in dealing with power sector advisory and disputes.
Please apply if you’re hardworking and eager to learn. Role will be power sector dispute resolution and advisory.
For a confidential chat, please send across your application on: [email protected]
Do indicate which category you’re applying for.
Location: Delhi NCR
Lawyer,Anubhav Sinha Law Chambers (ALC), Kolkata(PQE – 2+)
The chamber will be hiring a junior this January. The person should have atleast 2 years experience in litigation in Kolkata.
Knowledge of English and Bengali is absolutely essential.
Retainership will be equivalent to industry standards in Kolkata or more depending on the individual candidate.
Please apply to [email protected]
Send me a cv and a legal draft prepared by the candidate.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.