About the Organiser
Jaipur National University, established on 22 October 2007, is a private university located in the Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India.
About the Competition
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at its Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan is organising the 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition- 2023
Dates: 23rd – 25th February 2023
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 50 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University
Seedling School of Law & Governance, Jaipur National University, Main Campus, Jaipur, Agra By-pass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur Rajasthan-302017
Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
Registration will be open till January 17, 2023 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration form can be downloaded from below.
The Teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College or University along with the duly filled registration form.
The Registration Form is here.
The Registration Fee is INR 4,000/- Indian teams. All other Teams shall pay US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by January 17, 2023. The decision of the Director shall be final in this regard.
Awards and Accolades
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 27000/- INR.
- The Runners-up Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 18000/- INR.
- The Best Speaker/Advocate shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of 6000/- INR.
- The Best Written Submission/Memorial award carries a Plaque and cash prize of 5000/- INR.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of 4000/- INR.
Moot Court Committee:
Co-ordinator: Prof. (Dr.) S. Venkata Sreekanth, HOD SSLG
Faculty Convenors: Dr. Samrat Datta & Ms. Surbhi Dubey Dadhich
Faculty Co-Convenors: Mr. Paras Aneja & Ms. Shrimayee Puhan
Student Convenors: Mr. Manish Bhardwaj & Ms. Devanshi Sharma
Student Co-Convenors: Mr. Yogesh Kalla & Ms. Priya Rathore
The Invitation Letter is here.
The Schedule of Events is here.
The Moot Proposition is here.
Rules of the Competition are here.
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.