Applications open for online Winter Internship at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court for the month of January 2023.
About Advocate Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court
• Wide experience of having dealt the cases pertaining to Supreme Court, High Court, NCLAT, Competition Commission, National Commission, Medical laws, FERA Appellate Board, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal etc.
• practices in a variety of cases both civil and criminal but especially in white-collar crime, unfair trade practices, anti-competition activities, corporate and business laws; Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices law, Consumer laws and Foreign Exchange laws and Criminal law relating to Economic offences. Etc.
• deals with a variety of agreements, formal contracts, memorandum of understanding and various other commercial documents and deeds of like nature, legal advise, legal research and legal writing.
• made vital contributions in the growth of public and consumers interest litigation.
• has given the expert opinion on the draft report of the Indian Law Institute on ‘Regulatory framework for accountability of health providers’ in India sponsored by the World Bank & the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Specialties: providing tailor-made legal solutions and support services for litigation throughout India.
Tailor-made legal education programs for doctors on medical negligence• Wide
About the Online Internship
Mode of Internship – Online
Duration – January
Application Procedure: Fill up the form if interested
Application Form- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.