La Senatus Scriptors is an initiative in the legal fraternity by extremely exuberant individuals. The entire end in view behind this journal is to mould a complete legal-friendly platform. The Research and Publication crew of La Senatus Scriptors, with utmost pleasure, invites an original holistic postulation of research work in the form of manuscripts for its fourth edition.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL: La Senatus Scriptors
La Senatus Sriptors is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework. A publication in this journal equips one to write flawlessly and aids in claiming proficiency.
The Editorial Committee (La Senatus Scriptors) attaches a report along with research manuscripts. This report is the key for students to know their level of commitment and excellence. The score card for every manuscript will be mailed personally. Hereby, we call for original research manuscripts for our fourth edition on any theme related to socio-legal aspect to be published in the month of November, 2020. Confirmation of Paper Selection will be mailed within 72 Hours of Submission.
WHO IS IT FOR/ELIGIBILITY:
Anyone who is passionate about research and its nuances.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
• Articles (3000-6000 words including footnotes)
• Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
• Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
• Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- 20th Blue Book edition method for citation must be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10, single line spacing.
- Table of Contents must be inserted.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All submissions must be mailed to [email protected] The subject of the mail must be “Submission for VOLUME 2: ISSUE 2”.
ALL MANUSCRIPTS SUBMITTED SHALL ACCOMPANY THE FOLLOWING:
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number; An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
Mail ID – [email protected]
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS – On or before 10th November 2020 (subject to relaxation)
PAYMENT OF FEE – After the Acceptance
PUBLICATIONS – 30th November 2020
Mail: [email protected]
Call: +918680864923; +919585932733