About The Event
Guidelines of the Discussion forum: About Media Trial
1. Time limit per speaker-
Max- 5 min
Min- 1 min
2. Mandatory for all the participants to keep their video and audio on while speaking.
3. Participants should refrain them from referring to any material while speaking otherwise there would be negative marketing.
4. The participants and audience will avail the opportunity to counter-question the speaker, once all the speakers have spoken.
5. The participants are supposed to choose any one of the sub-themes provided under the brochure.
Moderator- Ms. Khushi Pandey (Managing Supervisor Legal Mapping Bharat and Public Policy Manager at Frank Creation)
There would be 3 prizes:
• Best Speaker
• Best Counterperson
• Best Researcher
No Registration fee (Discussion Forum About Media Trial)
E-certificates will be provided
- Webinar on “The Pancha Bhoota and International Humanitarian Law” by CASH (RGNUL) in Association with Temple of Understanding (TOU): 02nd October 2020
- MediateGuru Presents Webinar on “Can we increase the use of mediation through better use of dispute resolution clauses in contracts?”: 09th October 2020