ABOUT ALPHA AI:
Webinar: Alpha AI is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research and Consulting company that aims to introduce AI through strategy and consultation using state-of-the-art tools & techniques, facilitating predictive and statistical analytics, and personalization in Healthcare, Energy, Travel, Space Technology & Legal industries.
Primarily a research and development foundation, Alpha AI is focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI) research at its core as well as through strategy and consultation solving key problems by opening the identified cul-de-sacs in the aforementioned industries. The LawTech project, LawDiktat is focussed at designing an AI-based search engine for the legal industry, further extending it towards an AI oriented personal assistant to micro-macro manage the cases.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Alpha AI is organizing an online panel discussion on “Implementation of AI in Legal Industry”.
The session will host five panelists who will talk about their journeys while answering to the questions related to how technology, in specific Artificial Intelligence, is here to shape and be a turning point for the legal industry. In the recent years, there have been many AI solutions aimed at making legal sector more efficient and client friendly, which shall be discussed. The webinar will also highlight the key concepts involved & technologies to be leveraged for the growth in the coming future. Lastly, the session will conclude with Q&A & open discussion.
The session aims to open horizons not only for the law aspirants but also for the people in technology.
DETAILS OF SPEAKERS:
- Mr. Sébastien Lafrance, Crown Counsel (Prosecutor) for the Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- Adv. Vivek Narayan Sharma, AOR and Ex Joint Secretary, Supreme Court AOR Association
- Mr. Abhivardhan, Chairperson, Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and law
- Justice Nauvdip Kumar Sodhi, Retired Chief Justice from Kerala High Court
- Mr. Parth Jain, Civil Judge Cum Judicial Magistrate First Class
Ms. Kajori Bhatnagar, Director LawDIKTAT (Internal Project, AlphaAI) and Assistant Proffesor, UILS, Panjab University
- Completely online and self- placed.
- E- certificate.
- Free of Cost.
Date and time
November 7, Saturday, 5pm – 6pm PM
Implementing AI into Legal sector
- For Registration, please fill the Google Form:
- Seats are limited, once all the slots are full registration will be closed.
- Registration Fees: No registration fee
PLATFORM : ZOOM (ID & PASSWORD WILL BE MAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT)
NOTE : Webinar will be live streamed on our YouTube channel too (if you are unable to join in zoom then you can check out our YouTube channel)
For any query, please call us on +91 88470 77236