Internship Opportunity: Justice Ventures India Trust: Apply Now
JVIT works with justice ventures to eradicate human trafficking, empower the urban poor, and ensure access to justice. It partners with local organizations and global stakeholders to bring freedom, justice, and restoration to men, women, and children suffering from human trafficking and other forms of extreme injustice.
Their vision is to see unjust communities transformed into communities where human rights and dignity are respected by all.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Law program from BCI recognized law schools.
- Must have basic drafting and research skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Passionate about human rights work
Type of Work
- Work on laws pertaining to women and child rights
- Prepare research memos.
- Assist in drafting and updating legal resources.
- Research on any other human rights issues.
How to Apply?
Send your CV and a writing sample to internships[at]justiceventures.org
E-mail ID: hr[at]justiceventures.org
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.