ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The Opinion is a collective of students from various prestigious institutes across India. We publish short articles/blogs on social and legal subjects, providing an opportunity to the early writers who face trouble in finding people who can review, enhance, publish, and promote their pieces.
We strive to contribute towards our endeavour of free dissemination of knowledge and information.
The Opinion is currently accepting blogs on a rolling basis from students across various colleges, especially law schools. We hope to receive many high-quality submissions.
A (non-exhaustive) set of topics of interest would be: Blogs
- International News;
- International Relations;
- National News;
- Social Movements;
- Book Reviews;
- Movie Reviews;
- Word limit: 1000–2000 words;
- Co-authorship: Maximum 2;
- Referencing: Only Hyperlinks and Endnotes;
- Language: Linguistically-sound English;
- The arguments should follow a clear stream of reasoning and should be unambiguous. Assertions with no reasoning or references are strongly discouraged.
- The work should be unique and creative.
- The title should be such that it generates curiosity in the minds of readers and the content should sufficiently address the curiosity.
- Information should not be repetitive.
- Giving credits to the references is utmost important. Informative, Analytical submissions with negligible or no references will be rejected at the offset.
- We recommend the authors to use free resources while adding any image to the article.
- The authors can use websites that have a huge collection of stock photos such as Unsplash, Pexels, StockSnap, Burst, Pixabay etc. or can try searching images online alongside using the words “free images” and look for results from one of these stock websites.
The Editorial Board of ‘The Opinion’ shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the article. Due Credits shall be given to the author. We strongly recommend the authors to provide a link to their LinkedIn/Instagram account. Such a link shall be published at the bottom of the story.
We do not accept submissions through e-mail. Kindly click here to read the detailed submission guidelines.
NOTE: Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere
In case of any queries, write to us at the.opinion.med[at]gmail.com.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.