The 3rd International Virtual Conference is conducted by Legge Rhythms Media and Publications in association with ADR HOC and Lawbees. The Conference is scheduled to be held on 17-18 April’ 21. The 3rd Chapter is themed around Sports and Entertainment Law, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
- LEGGE RHYTHMS MEDIA AND PUBLICATIONS
Legge Rhythms was incorporated in 2015 as a law blog which then grew into a conglomeration of legal events, updates, hub of knowledge and more. It is a one stop destination for law students and wishes to continue being one for them. Legge Rhythms is proud to be run by law students from across the country who not only give back to the profession they are ardently working towards, but also ensure to provide opportunities and impart knowledge to the ones who are in dire need of them. Legge Rhythms was also awarded the Legal Start-Up of the Year 2019 by the Indian Aawaz and is currently one of the Top 20 law websites of the country.
- ADR HOC
ADR HOC aims to create a network of students, teachers and professionals, and impart academic and practical training in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution. It also aims to facilitate extensive research and career guidance in the field of ADR and to achieve the same we aim to regularly conduct seminars, workshops, conferences, panel discussions, and competitions. ADR HOC intends to become a one-stop avenue for legal scholars, academicians, and practitioners interested in the study and research in the field of ADR.
Lawbees (Law Blogs Embracing Entertainment and Sports) is an aggregator portal for legal knowledge, practices, products, opportunities, online courses, reviews, discussions, news and resources for lawyers, law students and aspirants through crowdsourcing. This portal is designed for the law fraternity in India and around the world, focusing mainly on sports and entertainment laws.
Conceived by three students of School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar, the portal is committed to curate updates and information on issues, events, and opportunities in the field of sports and entertainment laws based on preferential needs to cater to the needs of law students and professionals who are interested in these domains of law. Moreover, the portal is a method and an important means to render benefit for the law fraternity as a community.
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The 3rd Virtual Conference will have 2 Themes:
Theme 1: Entertainment and Sports Law
Session 1: Entertainment Law: Issues, Challenges and Prospects
Session 2: Sports Law: Issues, Challenges and Prospects
Theme 2: Alternative Dispute Resolution
Session 1: Online Dispute Resolution
Session 2: Consensual Dispute Resolution
- Mr. Sameer Shah (Advocate, International Arbitrator and Mediator, and Director, CIArb, India)
- Mr. Zameer Nathani (Sr. Vice President, UFO Moviez)
- Ms. Iram Majid (Executive Director, Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation)
- Ms. Abhilasha Bhatnagar (Partner, Ashraya Legal; ex- Disney, Star India)
- Mr. Deep Ray (International Sports Lawyer; Partner, Sensato Sports Law, Barcelona)
- Mr. Tarun Singh (Asst. Professor, GNLU; Member, GNLU Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law)
- Ms. Chandana Arval (Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Mr. Daniel Brantes Ferreira (VP, Academic Affairs of the Brazilian Center for Mediation and Arbitration)
- Mr. Chiranjeev Kothari (Associate, Krida Legal)
- Mr. Inbavijayan Veeraraghavan (Director, CIArb, India; International Arbitrator and Mediator)
- Ms. Aahna Mehrotra (Founder, AM Sports Law and Management Co.)
- Mr. Satya Banerjee (Lead, Content Protection, Motion Pictures)
- Adv. Tejas Surve (Senior Executive, Legal, Viacom18)
- Ms. Michelle D’Penha (Assistant Vice President, Legal, Star Sports)
- Mr. Vinay Subramanian (Legal Manager, Star TV Network)
- Mr. Bhaven Shah (Co founder, Presolv360)
- Ms. Jharna Jhagtani (Advocate, Arbitrator, Co-founder, Prerna Foundation)
- Step 1 – Click on this link – CLICK HERE
- Step 2 – Make Payment through Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pe or Bank Transfer (Details are available on the Google Form)
- Step 3 – Send screenshot to [email protected]
- 1 Session: Rs. 150
- 2 Sessions: Rs. 250
- 3 Sessions: Rs. 350
- 4 Sessions: Rs. 400
In case you wish to register in a group of 3 or more people, please contact us on 8800986154
For Any Queries, feel free to contact:
Ishaan Michael – 7436874956
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.