The Henry Harvin® Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as business development interns.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Do online promotions to generate interest in students (Facebook, WhatsApp, college internal portal & LinkedIn).
- Coordinate with influencers to support and boost the reach of promotions (committee heads, placement team & event organizers).
- Manage team to support marketing, registrations, and operations.
- Contribute to the functioning by providing innovative ideas and strategies.
Who Can Apply?
- Those pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Stipend (no upper-limit)
- 100% scholarship worth INR 25000 for Henry Harvin courses
- Free self-paced courses
- Internship Certificate: Letter of Experience
- PPO opportunity to join us
- Start-up exposure
- Opportunity to feature on Henry Harvin blog
Note: All benefits are subject to your performance during your internship tenure.
How to Apply?
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.