About the UILS and Quarantiz Pro Quiz
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short span of time, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institute with a unique blend of tradition and modernity.
About the Committee
Criminal Justice Practicum Cell (CJPC) is an applied learning programme for the youth so as to understand the depth of the criminal justice system through real-world experience. It is an essential first step in entering the world which will help the students to enhance skills and refine their career goals and plans.
CJPC’s agenda is to expand and enrich student understanding of the criminal justice system. It will supplement traditional classroom teaching with some real-life intern experience. It will help the students to develop professional knowledge.
Name of the Event
Quarantiz Pro Quiz
Date and Time of the Quiz
30th April 2020 from 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM.
The competition is open for students pursuing a Bachelor’/Master’s degree from any UGC recognized educational institution in any field.
The competition is subject to individual participation by mode of online registration.
Also Read: National Online Elocution Competition: Register by 24th April
Mode of Play
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by the CJPC for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- CJPC will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The Registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking here.
- The Quiz is free of cost and has no registration charges.
- The Last date of registration is April 26, 2020, till midnight.
- The registration is subject to a first-come, first-served basis. The CJPC holds the right to close the registration before the due date in case of overflow of registration entries.
Composition of Quiz
The quiz will consist of questions from the following topics:
- Legal Affairs
- Online Series (Amazon/Netflix, etc.)
- General Affairs
The quiz will comprise of a total of 40 questions.
- Top 3 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Mert.
- Top 10 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Appreciation.
- All the participants in the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation.
- The certificates will be in the form of e-certificates and will be mailed to the participants on their respective email addresses.
- The participants are requested not to ask for the hard copy of the certificate.
Kindly forward your queries (if any) at queriescjpc[at]gmail.com. They will be addressed at the earliest by the CJPC.