About the GLA University and Summer School
Institute of Legal Studies and Research (ILSR), GLA University, Mathura is organising India’s 1st Online Summer School for law students.
The ILSR is a contemporary law school and is endowed with modern state of the art infrastructure and experienced faculties from premier national and international law schools such as King’s College London, University of Oxford, Harvard University, United Nations University & Maastricht University, Netherlands, DU, JNU, BHU & NLUs to train and motivate bright young minds to discover their strengths to become an impact-focused legal professional leader in their chosen field.
This online Summer School will help students to sharpen their practical legal skills, English communication skills, legal drafting skills and moot court skills. With this objective, it is our absolute pleasure to share with you the details of our online summer school and look forward to spirited participation by law students from across India.
Time: 100 hours
English Communication Skills: Intermediate and Advanced level: 25 hours.
Judiciary exam preparation (Law) IPC, CRPC, CPC, Evidence Law: 30 hours.
Judiciary exam preparation (GK & Reasoning ): 15 hours.
Moot Court training: 10 hours.
Certificate in Legal Drafting: 20 hours
- General: Legal Notices, Agreement, General & Special Power of Attorney and Will
- Civil: Divorce, Mutual Consent, Special Marriage Act, Stay Application
- Criminal: FIR, Application under 156 (3) & 200 under CrPC, Bail, Bail Bond
- Constitution: Writ petition, Appeal, PIL, SLP
- Cyberlaw: Introduction to Cyber Law: Legislative & Technical Framework
- Dr. Neera Bharihoke, Chief Legal Advisor in Delhi Development Authority(DDA) & ADJ in Delhi Higher Judicial Services(Special lecture)
- Professor ( Dr) Avinash Dadhich, LL.M (France ) & PhD (UK), Dean, ILSR, GLAUniversity
- Ankit Shukla, SP (Cyber cell, Jabalpur zone), MP
- Avani Bansal, Advocate, Supreme Court, an alumnus of HNLU, Raipur, BCL, University of Oxford (UK) & Harvard Law School (USA) & visiting faculty at ILSR, GLA University.
- Dr. Ravikant Bhardwaj, PhD in Law (IIT Kharagpur) & writing Mains exams for Delhi Higher Judiciary.
- Dr. Chander Shekar, PhD in Law from Delhi University & Advocate, Delhi High Court.
- Karan Sharma, Advocate, Delhi High Court, Ex Faculty Rahul’s IAS, Indian Law Institute.
- Ranjeev Khatana, Associate at P&A Law Offices, Delhi, former Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Delhi & an alumnus of NLU Odisha.
- Poornima Agrawal, Certified English trainer from British Council, Bangalore.
Details of the Summer School
Please find below the relevant details of the course:
Online platform: Zoom
Fee: Rs. 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only)
Last date for registration: May 29, 2020.
The payment details are as follows: Students may pay through RTGS/NEFT or other modes.
Account No: 199902000009035
Name: Exam Account GLA University
IFSC Code: IOBA0001999
Summer School student’s coordinators:
Shivam Yadav: 8755875980
Kushal Mittal: 7784065429