About IJLPP Journal
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a non-profit, student reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication.
The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy. It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
No demand for any payment at any stage of publication on the blog is made.
About the Blog (IJLPP)
The Blog aims to publish short academic articles alongside commentary on current affairs and recent cases falling within the broad spheres of international and comparative law. We aim to provide a platform to include discussions on contemporary international law issues, international relations, and politics.
IJLPP welcomes submissions from undergraduate and graduate students as well as practitioners, academicians, and experts.
- Submission must be original and unpublished.
- Authors are advised to keep the submission concise and precise, ideally between 1000 to 1500 words.
- Authors are advised to make a brief initial paragraph to summarise the substance of the submission.
- Authors must refrain from using footnotes and endnotes, instead, sources must be hyperlinked.
- All submissions must be sent in an MS Word document with the title “Blog Submission”
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submission will go through an editing process and a blind peer-review process.
ALSO READ: Call for Blogs: Lex Macula Blog (Submit Now)
To submit an article for consideration, kindly email us at [email protected] The subject of the mail should clearly mention that the submission is for the ‘International Law Blog’.
IJLPP generally takes 7-8 days to review a submission, decision to publish may be made subject to revisions.
As a general policy, we only accept submissions that are not published elsewhere. Authors may ask the editors for permission to cross-post to another blog if circumstances shall warrant. In such a case acknowledgement of the original publication on the IJLPP blog should be given.
E-mail ID: [email protected]