The MNLU-A Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, a student initiative that took shape in 2022, to promote academic interest and research on themes pertaining to Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation,
Mediation and Conciliation. The Centre aims to promote and strengthen ADR mechanisms nationwide by providing a platform for unbiased study and research in the field.
About the Journal
The Journal for Dispute Resolution (JDR) is a student-run, annual, ADR focused, student- edited, and peer-reviewed journal. The journal aims to provide a platform for engaging in discussions on various themes of ADR mechanism in India and international jurisdictions. The Journal primarily seeks to promote interest, research and academic writing among
academia, practitioners, students and research scholars alike and to promote meaningful discourse on contemporary legal issues surrounding ADR.
Call for Papers
The JDR is inviting submissions for its 1 st ever volume of the Journal. Contributions for the Journal are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students. JDR accepts submissions on a rolling basis, subject to the preference for publication in the upcoming issue granted for those submissions made before the prescribed date, i.e. 19.01.2023
The journal permits submissions in the nature of Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles — Word limit of 6500 words
- Short Articles — Word limit of 4000- 5000 words
- Case Comments — Word limit of 1500-2500 words
- Book Review — Word limit of 2000-3000 words
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
Format of Submissions
All the contributors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be in ENGLISH only
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 350 words
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with font size of 12 and line
Spacing of 1.5 with justified alignment
- Permitted Level of Similarity is 15% excluding references/footnotes.
- All the footnotes must conform to The Bluebook (21st Edition): A Uniform System of
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.dox format only
Submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. All the submissions must be mailed only to [email protected] with a cover letter specifying the following:
? Name of the Author(s)
? Contact Details- Address and Mobile Number
? Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
? Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
? Title of the Manuscript
Copyright and Editorial Policy
Submissions made to JDR are on an exclusive basis.
The submissions must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contribution presented to and accepted for publication along with the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of JDR and vests with it.
JDR strives to promote originality and commits itself to strict requirements of integrity.
Plagiarized works shall be ineligible for publication.
The author(s) are to cite their sources and acknowledge the sources for the content which isnot original. JDR editorial team reserves its right to reject and/or discontinue further collaboration on non-fulfilment of the academic integrity criterion.
In case of any queries, please contact: [email protected]
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.