DSNLJ, the law journal by the Society for Paper Publications, DSNLU is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers on the theme of the Indian Legal System in the Digital Economy.
With the growing importance of quality and holistic legal education, National law schools have acquired a lot of importance. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (“DSNLU”) was established in 2008 and is one such National Law School that strives to enrich student knowledge.
DSNLU endeavours to be a premier law school with state-of-the-art facilities and also emphasizes the clinical aspects to promote and provide world-class education, training, a research consultancy, and services.
DSNLJ is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal by the Society for Paper Publications, DSNLU. The journal aspires to carve out a niche in legal discourse and serve as a research arm for practitioners, academicians, and the broader intellectual community.
DSNLJ aims to render top-quality publications and invites submissions.
We have got a huge response for our first inaugural issue and successfully published papers of the Registrar of NLU, research scholars, academicians, professors, and students etc…
Call for Papers
Society for Paper Publications, DSNLU ispleased tocall for submissions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, and Book Reviews for Volume 1 Issue 2 of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) on the theme of “Indian Legal System in the Digital Economy”, and related topics of legal and contemporary relevance from various Students from institutions in India and abroad, Doctoral Fellows, Research scholars, and Academicians.
Theme – Indian Legal System in the Digital Economy
It has become the primary factor in today’s economic development, technological advancement, and new employment opportunities. The growth and development of the digital economy have opened up several doors of opportunity for enterprises.
As the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has just launched its digital rupee pilot project, it is significant to examine the legislation controlling the Digital Economy and the amendments that must be done in order to regulate the booming Digital Economy.
- Legalities of Indian electronic payment systems
- Consumer rights in the digital era
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
- E-Commerce & Law
- Data Privacy
- Digital Assets
- RBI’s CBDC
- Sports Law in connection with Digital Economy
- Digital Gaming and IPR
- Digital Economy in connection with other laws
- Environment Law
- Company Law
- Criminal Law
- and any other laws
Note: In addition to the above-mentioned sub-themes, participants are free to pursue any other relevant sub-themes reflecting their own scholarly interests on this topic.
- Long Article (4000-5000 words)
- Short Article (3000- 4000 words)
- Essays (2000-3000 words)
- Case Comments (2000-4000 words)
- Book Review (1000-2000 words)
- The submission must be the original unpublished work of the Author(s) and should not be considered simultaneously at any other place.
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of DSNLJ for any subsequent publication/reprint/derivative work.
- DSNLJ reserves the right to reject entries that do not conform to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Author(s) shall be presumed to have obtained the necessary permission from cited authors in case a cited work is unpublished.
- DSNLJ reserves the absolute right to cancel, differ, or postpone the publication in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the DSNLJ shall be final and binding.
- The Editorial Board shall not be responsible for any libelous or scandalous material.
- The Editorial Board may review the accuracy of the citation but the responsibility rests with the Author(s).
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two Authors.
- The submissions are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email to [email protected]
- E-mail must be sent with the subject: ‘Submission for Call of Papers – Name of the Author’
- Abstract must be e-mailed by December 22nd, 2022, with a maximum of 400 words.
- The Author(s) shall not disclose their identity anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submission shall contain a separate cover letter on the first page of the document enumerating the following details:
- Name of the Author(s);
- Address of the Author(s);
- Phone Numbers of the Author(s);
- Title of the manuscript;
- Submission Category;
- Name of the institution/Organization;
- Year of study/ Designation; and
- Email address(s).
- The body of the paper should be justified in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing.
- Footnotes should also be in Times New Roman, 10 font size, and single spacing.
- Strictly conform to Bluebook (20th ed.) as the citation format.
- Any form of Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: December 22nd, 2022, 11:59 PM (IST)
- Last date for submission of Full Paper: January 20th, 2023, 11:59 PM (IST)
For any queries contact: +91 6302775457 Sri Vaishnavi, Student Convenor or write to [email protected].
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.