About the Gender Justice Book
Gender Justice is a matter of wide connotation that encompasses various facets of human life where one can evidence the obligation and violation both at the same time. Gender justice is mainly regarded as the precursor to the women related issues, and hence there has been much research being done on the same line. Nevertheless, such gender-based justice-related issue itself is all about the fairness to all the gender and including some recently recognized genders that have been disregarded in the past. Therefore, it is important to look into the issues that focus on the women rights related issues along with the other upcoming challenges which our society needs to resolve. In addition, there has been an extensive responsibility on the academicians and contemporary writers to delve deeper in those issues illustrate and identify the idea of wellbeing through gender-based justice for all.
About the Editors
Mr Avinash Singh, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad and Mr Atul Pandey, Independent Researcher and PhD Fellow at Institute of Social Sciences, Amity University, Noida are inviting papers for their edited book on issues relating to Gender Justice.
Title of the Book:
Gender Justice: Exploring Contemporary Narratives
- Gender Sensitisation in Indian History
- Legalizing Gender Issues for Betterment of The Position of Women
- Gender Justice in Modern Era: A Revised Connotation (LGBTQ)
- Police Activism in Ensuring Gender Justice
- Judicial Activism in Ensuring Gender Justice
- Policy Framework to Promote Gender Justice Through Academic Curriculum
- Gender Justice for Men: Misuse of Legal Rights by Women Against Men
- Gender Sensitisation and Social Media
- Importance of Media Trial in Gender Justice
- Gender Justice at Global Community
Note: The above sub-themes are only illustrative. Editors would welcome papers on other topics related to Gender Justice.
This is a call to all academicians, professionals, research scholars and students to make their contributions in the form of a book chapter on the given themes.
- Contributions should be between 4,000-6,000 words. The word limit mentioned is inclusive of footnotes. Kindly note that the word limit will be strictly enforced.
- All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 250 words, the main contribution and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people.
Format and Citation Guidelines:
- Font Type and Size of the main text must be Times New Roman, 12.
- Font Type and Size of footnotes must be Times New Roman, 10.
- Line Spacing of the main text and footnotes must be 1.5, Single respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text and should be in bold.
- Citations must be in APA/OSCOLA format.
- Last Date for Submission of book chapters: 17 May 2020
- Intimation of acceptance shall be given within five days of submission.
- The author shall submit publication cost towards printing expenses of Rs. 1200 only after the acceptance. Co-author/s has to pay Rs 750/co-author individually.
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format.
- Manuscripts should be sent on e-mail Id: [email protected]
The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information:
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position/Designation/Year of Study
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Details of the Author(s) (Mail Id and Phone Number)
Last Date for Submission:
17 May 2020
- The book shall be published bearing an ISBN number and with a national/international level publication house.
- The submissions should be original work of the authors and must not be published elsewhere. Submissions with plagiarized content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- By sending the submissions to the editors, the author(s) agree to assign exclusive copyright in the work to editors. They shall be entitled to, without limitation, publish and reproduce the submission (or part(s) thereof) in any manner they see fit (with due acknowledgement to the author) subject to the doctrine of fair use as enumerated under the Copyright Act.
- The editors reserve the right to edit the submissions (or part(s) thereof) for publication without permission from or further notice to the author.
- After initial screening, short-listed submissions will go through a double-blind peer-review process and the final selection will be based on that procedure.
- Tentative date of Publication: 25 July 2020
Any query can be addressed to [email protected]