About DME and DMEJC
DMEJC: Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated to GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since its inception, its aim has been the promotion of research as the backbone of education.
The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students. Research Cell DME is releasing its MediaSpace-DME Journal of Communication (DMEJC) and seeks to invite papers for DMEJC Volume 1, 2020.
MediaSpace-DMEJC is an open access online peer-reviewed and an inter-disciplinary academic annual journal. It endeavours to serve as the leading forum for a thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of media, law, public policy and social change in the world.
It, therefore, places emphasis on the representation of diverse perspectives and invites articles presenting opinions on the long-lived media issues, as well as emerging contemporary issues, and possible solutions to them.
Scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary media issues with themes ranging from advertising, public relations, corporate communication, development communication, film studies, global media scenario and media ethics. Towards this end, MediaSpace-DMEJC encourages critical reflections that are based on empirical observations and experience as well as theoretical and multi-disciplinary approaches.
Research scholars, media professionals, academicians and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case studies (3000-4000 words)
No publication fees.
ALSO READ: Call for Papers: NULJ (Nirma University Law Journal) by Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 30th May 2020
- Font size: 12 (main text) and 14 (heading)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- APA Referencing and Citation Style
- Justify the text.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- An abstract of a minimum of 250 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/case study.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with the abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- The UGC guidelines will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
Authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: [email protected].
- Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgements to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.
Publication shall be subject to thorough review process and plagiarism shall be checked using Turnitin. The author/s must ensure that the work described in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication anywhere.
E-mail ID: [email protected]