About LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free open access peer-reviewed journal, which gives insight into broad and dynamic legal issues. The objective of LexForti is to provide open and free access to knowledge to everyone.
LexForti is highly committed to helping law students to get their research articles published and an avenue to the aspiring students, teachers, and scholars to make a contribution to the legal sphere.
LexForti revolves around the firmament of legal issues; consisting of corporate law, family law, contract law, taxation, alternative dispute resolution, IP Laws, Criminal Laws, and various other Civil issues.
LexForti Legal Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume I, Issue V.
Submission must be related to any Socio-legal issues.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
- Authors will be provided: A Certificate of Publication.
- Author of the best paper would be awarded a cash prize worth of Rs. 10,000/-.
How to Submit
- Last date of submission of Manuscript: 25th May 2020
- Last date of payment of processing fee: 26th May 2020
- Date of Publication: Within 48 hours after confirmation for the Publication of Manuscript
- Date of Issue of Certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
Note: The fee is to be paid after the acceptance of the Manuscript.
Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 900/-
Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author): Rs 1500/-
- Bank Name: Andhra Bank
- Account Number: 216310100028863
- Account Holder Name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch Name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC Code: ANDB0002163
PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONEPE: 8757182705
Rohit Pradhan: +91 8757182705
Sridhruti: +91 8500832102