About First Legal
First legal is a Delhi based law office and is primarily involved in litigation. The law office, located at B-49, Sarvodaya Enclave, New Delhi, deals extensively in civil matters, while also handling disputes pertaining to company law, criminal law and intellectual property.
About the Job (First Legal)
The firm is looking to hire an Associate Advocate with 1-3 years of experience.
The position of an Associate at First Legal, Advocates and Legal Consultants, would entail different aspects of litigation practice.
ALSO READ: Job Post: Junior Consultant (Legal) at Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation: Apply by 15th June 2020
- The applicant must be from a reputed law school or National law school (preferred).
- The applicant should have knowledge about the day to day working of Delhi High Court and is expected to carry out research and drafting work on a daily basis.
- The applicant must have successfully cleared the All India Bar Exam.
- Remuneration offered is as per market standards.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- The candidate should have sound legal drafting capabilities.
- Candidate from South Delhi will be given preference due to the location of the firm.
- Preference shall be given to a candidate who has his/her own vehicle to commute keeping in mind the current COVID threat.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/Resume at [email protected].
Kindly answer the following questions, compile and send it in a word document:
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why litigation?
- Research and write an article on any contemporary law topic. The article should be original and be of at least 500 words.
Note: Please mention if you could join on an immediate basis.
E-mail ID: [email protected]