Justice Ajay Kumar Mittal, the Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court, in presence of Justice Sanjay Yadav, Administrative Judge, High Court of M.P. and Chairman, MP State Legal Services Authority and other puisne Judges of High Court of M.P. has e-inaugurated, through Video Conferencing [linkage from High Court Jabalpur], total 8 newly constructed buildings, comprising six newly constructed court complexes , ADR and mediation centres namely
1. District Court Complex Dindori
2. District Court Complex Narsinghpur
3. Civil Court Complex Nagod District Satna
4. Civil Court Complex Chitrakoot District Satna
5. Civil Court Complex Chanderi District Ashoknagar
6. Civil Court Complex Nepanagar District Burhanpur
7. Condominium Building, a residential complex for High Court Judges at Jabalpur
8. Building of Regional Training Centre of M.P. State Judicial Academy at Gwalior
In the same e-inauguration function through Video Conferencing Linkage, the Chief Justice has also inaugurated 13 other newly constructed buildings of District Legal Services Authorities, comprising one ADR and mediation centres at District Court Complex Dindori .
He has also inauguated 12 newly constructed Mediation Centres at Tehsil Level of District Ashoknagar, Balaghat, Bhind, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Jabalpur, Jhabua and Sagar.