About Online Quiz Competition by Lawcutor
Lawcutor is an online platform which aims to bring global community of Lawyers closer to one another. It deals in all aspects of law, brings about news from all around the globe to your fingertips.
Lawcutor brings forth an online quiz competition for you to enhance and add on to your existing criminal law knowledge.
Apply latest by: June 5th, 2020
Law doesn’t discriminate on any basis, then how can we? The competition is open to all, and what really required is your zeal to participate and enthusiasm to learn something more.
- Date of Quiz: June 14th, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: June 5th, 2020
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal code, 1860
- Code for Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Certificate of Excellence to Winner and Runner Up.
- Membership Opportunity at Lawcutor to Winner and Runner Up.
- Recognition of Winner and Runner Up on all Social Media Platform of Lawcutor
- Certificate of Appreciation to Top ten participants.
- Internship Opportunity to Top Ten Participants.
- Certificate of Participation to all other participants.
NOTE: Digital Certificates will be issued to all the participants of the quiz.
Payment mode and Details
- GooglePay: [email protected]
- Account Transfer
- Account Number- 00712193000055
- Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla
- IFSC- ORBC0100071
- Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.
CLICK HERE to Register for the Online Quiz Competition on Criminal Law by Lawcutor.
For any query, send your mail at [email protected]