About the Manipal University and Webinar
The Manipal University Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 65 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011. The Manipal University Jaipur Curated into the field of legal education by introducing Integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), BB.A.LL.B.(Hons.), Bachelor of Law (LL.B), Master of Law (LLM) and Ph.D. programs.
Details of the Webinar
Theme: Efficiency and Innovation in Arbitration
The webinar will be on 30th May 2020
Timings will be 4:30-5:30 PM, IST.
Agenda of the Webinar
- The Webinar will cover a discussion of developments in arbitration practice regarding efficiency and innovation. Panellists are expected to discuss:
- What the arbitral institutions have been doing?
- What revisions are needed to arbitral rules and procedures?
- Do expedited procedures work well enough?
- Is the process of documentary disclosure in need of a re-boot, aiming to cut down on delays in the rendering of awards and improve the monitoring and assessment of arbitrators.
- The use of legal finance as a risk-diversification tool in arbitration proceedings.
About the Speakers
- Mr. Sarosh Zaiwalla: Senior Partner and Founder of Zaiwalla & Co
- Professor Sundra Rajoo: Former Director, Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- Mr. Ritin Rai: 7 King’s Bench Walk and Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of India
- Ms. Shaneen Parikh: Senior Partner at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas (Chair)
How to Register?
Who can Attend?
Professionals and students of Legal Fraternity. Certificates will be provided to all the attendees.
Mobile Number: 9784216149
E-mail ID: [email protected]