About Manipal Law School, Bangalore
Manipal Law School (MAHE) Bengaluru strives for a paradigm shift in the field of legal education. MLS focuses on enabling students to comprehend multi-dimensional legal systems with a clear objective of developing their abilities by persuasively enhancing their written and oral skills, anticipating outcomes, and using research and analytical skills in problem-solving. The curricula and pedagogy at MLS aim to be at par with leading law schools involving contemporary global issues and standard legal practices.MLS fosters a holistic academic environment in a state-of-art infrastructure that gives students inclusive access to progressive, adaptive, and innovative legal education. The learning pedagogy consists of theoretical and practical involvement with neighborhood communities. MLS believes in producing lawyers who would excel in their profession and be humane with a strong sense of social justice.
A major thrust is given to the courses like professional ethics to make students more acclimatized to the practical nuances of the legal career. An excellent learning environment at MLS comprises an eco-sustainable green campus, a wide range of co-curricular and extracurricular activities, legal research centers, diverse departments with multidisciplinary expertise, and Legal Aid clinics to enhance the study of law. The students, under the guidance of our exemplary faculty, endeavor for an active engagement in the service to the local, regional, national, and international communities. Our goal is to create a holistic community of teachers and learners in a conducive and sustainable ecosystem.
About the Lecture
We are pleased to share with you all that Manipal Law School, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Bengaluru Campus is organizing a special lecture in hybrid mode on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the Future on 14th December 2022 at 10 to 11.30 am.
Dr Shashi Ratnaker Singh
University of Cambridge, UK
Visiting Professor, Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Visiting Professor, NTPC School of Business (Mentored by IIM A)
Author: Land Acquisition and Resource Development in Contemporary India (2021)
Cambridge University Press
Registered participants shall be awarded a Certificate of participation.
TEAM LINK: CLICK HERE
Dr. Rahul Mishra, Associate Professor, Manipal Law School Bangalore- Tel- 9694865994
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.