In the Loving Memory of Late Adv. Lily Thomas, the office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob in association with the Supreme Court Woman Lawyers Association is going to organize the Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 on 12th December 2022.
About the Organisation
Lily Thomas, a name that can’t be forgotten, an inventor of a new idea, called Public Interest Litigation, has dedicated her entire life to converting our country into a better place to live in.
With the Constitution as her Bible, she has sailed through the tides of her profession as a lawyer to invent new ideas so as to revamp the administration of our country in parity with the vision of Constitutional makers.
About the Memorial Lecture
The Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture would be conducted in Hybrid mode on 12 December 2022, starting from 4:15 to 7 Pm, where our prestigious Guests of Honour will be Delivering their Speeches on “THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA”.
To Join Physically: Join us at ISIL, V.K. KRISHNA MENON BHAWAN 9, BHAGWANDAS ROAD, OPP. SUPREME COURT, DELHI-110001.
To Join Virtually: Join us virtually through Zoom link or by using the meeting id and Password
Meeting Id and password are as follows: –
Meeting Id : 867 8065 0919
Password : 1234
Details of the Event
The Lecture will commence at 4:15 with all the religious prayers afterwards there will be a tea break of 15 mins prior to the commencement of the memorial lecture series followed by High Tea at 6:15 Pm
For any further queries, please write to [email protected] or you can contact at +91 96676 61678.
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.