About Criminal Law Review
Criminal Law Review (CrLR) is a legal start-up which began operations in Jan 2018. CrLR works tirelessly to assist the legal fraternity in the field of Criminal Law. It started as a criminal law blog, and is now working towards establishing itself as a full-fledged research organization.
About the Blog (Criminal Law Review)
The Blog aims to keep the legal fraternity updated with the recent developments in the field of criminal law and further aid & promote to the visions of the Criminal Law Review, the Legal Start-up. We invite students, researchers, practitioners, academicians and legal experts in the field of criminal law to contribute to the CrLR Blog, one of India’s leading blog in the field of Criminal Law.
Who May Submit
- Open for students, researchers, practitioners, academicians and legal experts in the field of criminal law. (Rolling Basis)
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 (Two).
Original & Unpublished Work
- It’s presumed that the blog article/case comment/case analysis (the manuscript) is the original & unpublished work of the author(s) and has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- If found otherwise, the manuscript would be rejected on the ground of violation of rules
Necessary Details (Criminal Law Review)
- Authors’ details: name, position (e.g., student, 2017-22 Batch, ABC College or Advocate, Delhi High Court), institutional affiliation (if any). Authors are requested to submit a short bio of 2-3 sentences.
- The details may be either attached in a separate document or mentioned in the body of the submission mail.
- However, the manuscript must not contain any detail of author(s).
Forms of Submission & Length
- Blog Article / Case Comment / Legislative Analysis
- Blog Article: 1500-2000 words, Rest: 1000-1500 words.
References / Citations
- We accept references in forms of hyper-citations – hyperlinks directing the readers to the relevant source- and not in forms of footnotes or endnotes.
- Authors may cite offline materials in the form of endnotes (Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition)
- If required, our copy editors would be happy to assist you in this regard.
- The Manuscript must be in ‘Book Antiqua’ Font – Font Size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Headings should be in bold, while sub-headings should be in bold & italic (6.1 is also applicable)
- Manuscript should be saved in Doc or Docx format.
How to Submit
The manuscript should be mailed to [email protected] with the subject – (Title of the Paper) | Blog Submission | (Name of the Author).
Contact Info (Criminal Law Review)
For any query, you may contact us at [email protected] / +91-7434045410.