About the ILS Law College
Established in 1924, ILS Law College is one of the premier law schools in India and has been playing a pioneering role in legal education and scholarship in the country.
About the Webinar
ILS Law College is organising its first edition of Tech-IP Webinar Series. In these trying times of Covid-19, the students of IPR Cell and Cyber Law Cell have brought to you the first “ILS Tech – IP Webinar Series” consisting of various topic covering various aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Cyber Law and the contemporary issues surrounding the same.
- Covid-19 and Data Protection with specific reference to Privacy, surveillance and Aarogya Setu App
- Covid-19 vaccines and Patent Law
- Copyright and Creation of Digital Libraries
- Enforcement of IP Rights in times of Covid-19
- Blockchain and Law in India
- Trademarking of Cryptocurrencies.
Details of the Webinar
Dates for Program: 8th June 2020 to 13th June 2020
Timing of Webinar: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Number of Seats: 250 (First come first serve basis)
Registration Fees: No registration fee
Last Date of Registration: 8th June 2020.
Contact details: Email ID: [email protected]
Faculty coordinators: Dr. Suvarna S Nilakh Ms. Vindhya Gupta
- Surabhi Smita: 9833998431
- Shreya Kunwar: 8777295355
- Aakash Machhar: 7066170499
- Atharva Diwe: 8451840598
- Shreyas Shetty: 9049520066
- Mayura Joshi: 7709114738
- Ashok Pandey: 9820110097