This online National Level Article Writing Competition is being organized by JLU-SOL Centre for Competition and Investment Laws and Policy (CCILP) to give an opportunity to the young legal minds of the country to showcase their research and writing skills. The prime focus of this competition is to kindle a light of legal research in the domain of Competition law, its nexus with the Constitutional Law, and the changing dimensions of competition in the market in the COVID-19 era.
EXPLORING THE NEXUS BETWEEN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, TRADE AND COMPETITION LAW.
1. The Article manuscript shall not disclose the identity of the author/co-author.
2. Rename the manuscript file with your Name and Institution. An Author Code shall be allotted to you for the purpose of the competition. However, don’t mention your credentials in the main body of the manuscript.
3. The Article shall be typed in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
4. The Article shall be in single column lay-out with margins justi?ed on both sides.
5. The length of the Article shall be 2,500 – 4,000 words (excluding footnotes).
6. The sub-heading shall be in Font size 12, Bold, Times New Roman and Center aligned.
7. The main text shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and justi?ed.
8. All references must be in form of footnotes with Times New Roman, Font size 10, single spacing.
9. For citation Bluebook style – 20th Edition shall be followed.
10. Participants not adhering to the word limit shall be marked negatively
11.The Articles are strictly meant to be an original work of authors/co-authors.
Plagiarized Articles shall be disquali?ed.
12. All Article submissions shall be made in soft copy to [email protected] (JLU)& subject of the mail shall be “CCILP Article Writing Competition 2020”.
1. The competition is open for all the law students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate courses at any recognized university/college across India.
2. Only one submission per author shall be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions
shall lead to disquali?cation.
3. The Articles shall be written and submitted by a maximum of two persons i.e. an author and a co-author.
• 1st Prize: Rs. 7,500 + Certi?cate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
• 2nd Prize: Rs. 5000 + Certi?cate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
• 3rd Prize: Rs. 2500 + Certi?cate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
* E-CERTIFICATE shall be issue to all the participants.
Fee for the National Level Article Writing
Competition : INR 500
(payment QR Code is also contained in the Google Form):
Mr. Ankit Singh
Assistant Professor (JLU)
Coordinator – Centre for Competition and Investment Laws and Policy (CCILP)
JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal (M.P.)
Email – [email protected]
Mobile – +91-8827638448
1. Last date of payment and registration – 30th July, 2020
2. Last date for Article submission – 20th August, 2020
3. Declaration of Results – 10th September, 2020