About Think India
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
We are organizing our 12th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized for past 11 editions every month. More than 5,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous editions of the competition. We are delighted to launch the 12th Edition of the National Competition.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
1. Should India reconsider its One China Policy?
2. COVID-19 & College Fee Conundrum: Where lies the Balance?
3. Ban on Chinese Apps: Need & Impact
4. Consequences of US withdrawal from WHO
5. Book Review: ‘Legend of Suheldev’
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book titled Vichar Manthan (July Edition) ISBN: 9798665418179.
Awards & Certificates
1. E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guideline mentioned herein.
2. Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth Rs 1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Submission Deadline: 25th July 2020.
1. The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on the URL: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
2. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
3. Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
4. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
5. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
6. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
7. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
8. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
9. The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name><last name>’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx
10. Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 percent will be automatically rejected and the respective participants would not be eligible for receiving e-certificates of participation.
11. The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
12. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in; Editor, Think India.
13. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
For queries, contact:
Aditya Kashyap 7903148321