Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Centre
Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development has been established at Chanakya National Law University, Patna with an objective to spread awareness towards intellectual property Rights through seminar/Conference/Workshop/Symposium and Innovation March, address Dispute Resolution through Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation, to discuss Global Trade in IP and Human rights, etc.
About the Webinar
Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (CIRF) is organising its second webinar on “Intellectual Property Rights for Innovative Entrepreneurs in MSME” on 11 th July, 2020.
Date: 11th July 2020
Time: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Platform: Online through Microsoft Teams
About the Speakers
- Dr. G.R. Raghvender, Joint Secretary, Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, New Delhi
- Dr. G. Shaber Ali, S.M., Salgaocar College of Law, GOA
- Dr. Tapas Kumar Bandyopadhya, IIT Kharagpur, RGSOL
Academicians, legal professionals and students can register.
Note: E-certificates will be given to all the participants provided they fill feedback form which will be circulated in the chat box during the webinar.
- Professor Dr. S C Roy, Dean Research & Development, Director CIRF in IPHD (CNLU, Patna): Organiser & Moderator
- Mrs. Pallavi Shankar, Teacher Associate, (CNLU, Patna): Coordinator.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]