Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas has announced the promotion of 10 lawyers as Partners and 1 as Partner Designate, as part of the first phase of promotions for Financial Year 2020-21. These promotions are effective as of August 16, 2020.
With the current induction, the Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas firm’s partnership strength across its six offices now stands at 141.
On these promotions, Managing Partner Cyril Shroff commented,
“I am delighted to welcome such a talented group of lawyers into the firm’s partnership. Each of them has demonstrated commitment to the firm’s culture and values and have delivered great service to our clients. While COVID-19 continues to create uncertainties and challenges, we remain focused on taking steps to navigate its impact while looking at the future and promoting partners is an important part of this. I wish them all the best in this new phase of their career.”
Here is the list of the new partners of Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas:
- Abe Abraham – Employment, Bengaluru – ILS Law College, Pune (2001)
- Aditi Singhvi – General Corporate, Mumbai – NLU Jodhpur (2011)
- Mudit Shah – General Corporate/Real Estate, Ahmedabad – GNLU (2009)
- S Harish – General Corporate, Bengaluru – GNLU (2011)
- Radhika Dubey – New Delhi – IP University (2007)
- Shikha Tandon – New Delhi – Amity Law School (2006)
- Abhishek Sridhar – Banking and Finance, Mumbai – NALSAR (2008)
- Aditi Misra – Projects and Project Finance, New Delhi – ILS Law College, (2011)
- Mallika Chopra – Banking and Finance, Mumbai – Symbiosis (2008)
- Shukti Trivedi – Banking and Finance, Mumbai – NLIU Bhopal (2006)
- Gazal Rawal – Financial Regulatory Practice, Mumbai – Amity Law School (2006)