ABOUT THE BLOG:
CCLB (The Criminal and Constitutional Law Blog) is a pan-India initiative by the students of numerous national Law Schools to fill the void present in high quality legal research in Criminal and Constitutional Laws. We, at CCLB, have been blessed to be guided by numerous Judges, Lawyers, Academicians, and we are truly determined to achieve our purpose of yielding high-quality blogs from the contributions of law students,
academicians and working professionals.
We, at CCLB, do not believe in cliché lengthy submissions which at the end of the day provide nothing substantial to the readers and are a mere restatement of things already available; instead, we encourage
submissions those which are written in simple English, are highly researched, easily comprehensible, and critically analyze any aspect of law.
To have the position of the Campus Leader and lead The Criminal and Constitutional Law Blog is in itself a matter of pride. Some of the perks given to campus leaders are:
- Certificate of Campus Leader, which will enhance your CV.
- Opportunity to get their write-ups published under the guidance of the editorial board, CCLB.
- Exposure and Experience to work with students from all over India.
- Opportunity to make their special identity, they can write themselves as a Campus Leader, use “CCLB” in their email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram profiles, blogs and personal pages.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION shall be given for outstanding contribution.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management, etc.
The Campus Leaders will be an integral part of the CCLB Team. As a part of the team, we expect the following work from campus leaders:
- Hard-working, honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Represent and lead CCLB in their respective colleges.
- To communicate the events and happening of the organization in their college and get the results too.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational contents on social media.
- To complete the tasks given to them in time.
A student pursuing three years or five-year law course from a recognized institution.
Work from Home.
Minimum tenure of 6 months is required. Extension of the term would be granted depending upon the performance of the campus leader and discretion of CCLB.
Interested students may send their CV and application to [email protected] with The Subject “Application for Campus Leader” on or before 31st August 2020.
NOTE: The position will be on a contractual basis and the person appointed can be removed from the post, if the work found is unsatisfactory. Perks will be increased depending upon the work done.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE