Legal Upanishad finds immense pleasure to announce and host, “Read. Write. Publish” to encourage all the Law enthusiasts. It is the competition to provide a platform to students to write Articles and an opportunity to get it published. There will be two rounds in this competition, 1st round consist of short listing top 15 articles, and these articles will be published on our guest blog which will begin the 2nd round of competition where your submissions will be scrutinized by esteemed law professionals also views will be counted for declaration of your results. (Legal Upanishad)
Any student enrolled in 3year or 5 year Ll.B.
- Word Limit:1000-1500 words
- Submission should be only accepted in word file format.(.docx)
- Font : style- Times new roman, Size– 12, Line spacing – 1.5
- Citation should be proper any method used.
- The submission should not be published anywhere and contrary to that will attract disqualification.
- Plagiarism is not appreciated, hence it should be less than 15%
Any Socio legal Contemporary Issues.
Last date of Registration : 5th September 2020
Last date of submission : 13th September 2020
Declaration of results. : 20gh September 2020
For Round 1-
- Academic Integrity
For Round 2 –
- Aggregate from round 1 and round 2 markings,
- Views on the Guest blog post
- Comments will add bonus marking
- The winner will get a free publication in an esteemed Law journal which can be availed by him within this year.
- The top 5 submissions will get featured entry to our regular blog.
- Certificate of participation for all.
- Certificate of blog submission for the Top 15
- Rs 50 for Single author.
- Rs 80 for Co-author (only a maximum of 2 is allowed)
Payment Details: Legal Upanishad
Paytm No. – 9717487998 or
UPI ID – [email protected] or
By scanning the BHIM QR code attached here.
Please take a screenshot of successful payment.
Mode of submission:
You will receive an email after successfully completing the registration.
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us at: 7457006591 or 9717487998 (Legal Upanishad)