LegalPay is the only formal player in India focused on third-party litigation funding (TPF). We do a non-recourse investment in commercial legal claims. LegalPay is backed by a passionate team that includes core-team having prior experience of founding a LegalTech startup; marquee investors and international veterans.
We are a tech focused B2B litigation finance company in India. We are a trusted financial partner for advocates and corporate. And our investing is non-recourse; we only get paid if our clients win. While we provide the level playing field, we only support meritorious claims. Litigation funding gives a validation to plaintiff claims and pushes defendants to look for alternatives as our underwriting process is very stringent. We strive to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing careful underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring.
About the Opportunity
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking for talented legal and risk resources to add to our legal and risk underwriting team. The legal and risk underwriting team strives to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing stringent underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring.
LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture.
1. Perform basic due diligence on cases
2. Write informative blogs on the topics allotted by the manager
3. Perform other ad-hoc activities as needed
Final year students or fresh graduates from tier 1 or top law colleges
How to apply:
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.