About the blog:
Brillopedia can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others. We seek to foster research and writing skills.
Call for Articles:
Brillopedia invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brillopedia welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal, contemporary issues and any other topics.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected]. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
- Once an article is accepted, Brillopedia editorial board may make language, content and structural edits to enhance readability, clarity, grammar, spelling and consistency with our Editorial Policy.
Last date of submission: October 15, 2020
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
No fee payment for the publication. If you want the e-certificate and get your article in ‘Brillopedia: An Anthology of Articles October 2020 Edition Book’ you have to pay Rs.70.
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915 (Only text)
Official link of the event: