About the Opportunity
Netflix India team – responsible for great television series like Sacred Games, Delhi Crime, Lust Stories and more – is seeking an experienced Analyst who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team based in Mumbai.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role will support the Business & Legal Affairs team Netflix internally, whilst also being a key point of support for external partners if needed.
- Managing and disseminating a high volume of contracts (Netflix), and managing the knowledge and work of the business & legal affairs team, relating to content production and acquisition in India.
- Collaborative working, an affinity for contract and knowledge management, implementing data-driven systems, and a strong organized mentality. Legal skills would be positively valued.
- Project management on multiple productions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of legal assets.
- Reviewing legal documents in relation to the productions, analyzing internal trends, and determining a path for better archiving and analysis of information.
- Liaise between business & legal affairs and internal studio engineering teams to develop improvements in studio tools.
The responsibilities are broad and are not limited to the abovementioned points.
The candidates must be/have the following:
- Legal or paralegal knowledge
- At least 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Prior experience with contract management, project administration, and/or legal delivery
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines; proven track record of improving team operating efficiency
- Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
How to Apply
Mumbai, Maharashtra (Netflix)
Official Link: CLICK HERE