About A2Z Legal Knowledge
A2Z Legal Knowledge is a student-oriented platform, formulated with a purpose of providing legal knowledge/information about the Hot & Current topics going through the entire world in the field of law, to the youth for enhancing their skills and helping them to gain knowledge. Although, through this platform our aim is to spread basic information about legal aspects to the society at large. Moreover, through this platform we welcome you all to share your knowledge among everyone regarding legal aspects.
About the Competition
A2Z Legal Knowledge is organizing creative video making competition (Legal Aspects). The competition is intended to provide a platform to the students across the country for their participation and showcasing their Explanation skills, abilities & creativity by making videos (Video Making) on legal aspects.
Participants are free to choose any of the topics from the following subjects.
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Constitution of India
- Family Law
- Law of Tort
Anyone who wishes to participate is eligible to take part in this competition (Video Making Competition).
- No Registration Fees
- Interested one can fill the Registration Form here.
Guidelines for the Competition
- Topic Content must be of more than 4 min.
- Video (Video Making) must be in Clear Voice, as Audible.
- Topic must be Explained Properly.
- Content must cover the whole topic.
- Participants must wear a decent wearable.
- Participants are allowed to give their brief introduction at the end of the video.
- Participants are requested to submit their video by sending Drive link on ” [email protected] “
- Subject line should be “Submission for Creative Video Competition”
- First 3 winners will be awarded E-Certificate of Merit
- Top 10 videos will be uploaded on our YouTube channel with social media fame.
- Participation certificate to all the participants.
- Deadline for Registration – 22 September 2020 (by 11:59 pm)
- Deadline for Submission of Video – 25 September 2020 (by 11:59 pm)
- Results Declaration – 28 September 2020 (Evening on Website)
For any questions & queries feel free to contact us
Email- [email protected]