About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber ??Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and teenagers around the world.
On 1st April 2020, World Cyber Security Forum launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime and cyber security. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to safer use of technology.
The objective of the symposium series (World Cyber Security Forum) is to educate people about the importance of emerging Cyber Crimes and Information Technology in the digital age.
About Think India, Chandigarh
Think India is a pan India forum of students from premier institutes like IIT, IIM, and NLU’s and other premier institutes in the various field of academia. It is an initiative to bring together the best talents of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude along with intellectual spirit.
Think India Chandigarh works with professionals of, and provides internship in, the following fields- Social work, Legal, Policy Think Tanks, Parliamentarians and also Research Assistantship with Indian Member of UN International Law Commission. The Chandigarh Chapter of Think INDIA has completed one year and has successfully organized number of Legal workshops, VIDHI vichar legal lecture series, Legal Internship programs and much more.
Series of Symposium on “Emerging crimes & issues pursuant to IT Laws in India”
The main idea of symposium series “Emerging crimes & issues pursuant to IT Laws in India” is to provide the practical approach in terms of emerging cybercrimes and cyber laws. As the technology is evolving rapidly, so human beings are & during this expedition all are facing a lot of obstacles in all senses. This series aims to aware the society to think & to narrate their experiences in context to the crimes they have faced till date. Also, it will be more inclined towards the conclusive part, where our honorable speakers will try to give preventive measures for victims. (World Cyber Security Forum)
- “Cyber Crimes & Teens” by Adv. Rajas Pingle (Cyber Lawyer & Cyber security Expert) & Mr. Saagar Panmand (API, Cyber Cell, Crime Branch) on 12th September, 2020 at 4.00 pm.
- “Implication of Cybercrimes on Women” with Sheroes Hangout, Lucknow by Adv. Zakir Rehman (Founding Partner, R&T Legal Attorneys) & Adv. Shikhar Tandon (Practicing Advocate, Supreme Court of India) on 13th September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
- “Jurisdictional issues in Cyber Space” by Mrunal D. Buva (Practicing Advocate, Supreme Court of India) on 19th September, 2020 at 5.00 pm.
- “Cyber Crimes in Financial Sector” by Mr. Mayank Singhal (Investment Banker, SBI-Mutual Funds) on 20th September, 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Interactive session with Sheroes Hangout, Lucknow on 13th September, 2020 at 5.00pm
The Sheroes are women who have fought to survive after receiving a debilitating blow to their appearance and self-esteem by some members of the society. These acid attack survivors come from various backgrounds and diverse level of competences. Being unprivileged some of them perhaps have never been to a restaurant before.
The project “Sheroes Hangout” has a model of a café / lounge because it promotes social integration as well. People from various sects of the society may come with a purpose of having food, snacks, leisure, reading books, etc. to Sheroes Hangout but at the same time they can also acknowledge the proximity of acid attack cases in India.
“SHE + HEROES + HANGOUT = SHEROES HANGOUT”
The session will be held with Sheroes volunteers Rani, Ritu, Rupali and Dolly, who will be sharing their experiences in regard to Crimes against Women and widely spreading Cyber Crimes. Adv. Zakir Rehman and Adv. Shikhar Tandon will discuss the legal implications of Cybercrimes against Women.
- For Registration, please fill the google form: World Cyber Security Forum
- Seats are limited; once all the slots are full registration will be closed.
- Registration Fees: No registration fee.
- Participation certificate will be provided to all the attendees.
For any query, please email us at [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp us on +91 9315049547. (World Cyber Security Forum)