About the Blog
The Commercial and Financial Law Reporter (CFLR) is a platform dedicated to promoting research in the field of Commercial and Financial Laws (Blogs). CFLR emboldens an idea of innovation and synergy in Commercial and Financial Laws and provides a holistic and jurisprudential understanding of the subjects. It envisions bridging the gap between academic discourse and social implementation.
CFLR team consists of Advisors, Mentors and Student Editors who are dedicated to ensuring the quality of content and uniqueness of ideas. We have various eminent legal personalities on our Advisory Board who are experts in their field. Our team of editors includes practitioners at reputed law firms/chambers across India and experienced student editors. Meet our team here. All content goes through a double peer review process as quality is of primary importance.
Commercial and Financial Laws
Student graduate/postgraduates as well as academicians, attorneys and other stakeholders.
How to submit?
All submissions (Blogs) must be sent to [email protected] with the subject ‘Guest Blog Post’. Submissions will only be accepted in MS Word along with the author’s brief bio including name and current designation.
· The CFLR Insights welcomes and accepts submissions (Blogs) on a rolling basis on Corporate Law, Insolvency Law, Banking and Finance, Investment Law, Securities and Financial Market Regulation, Taxation law, arbitration law, IPR law, Insurance Law, Technology and Competition Law.
· Submissions must be original and free from any plagiarism. Any plagiarism shall not be allowed in any circumstances.
· Submissions can be made in the form of articles, opinion, case comments on the aforementioned laws.
· The title of any submission must be attractive and should not be more than 10 words.
· The articles must be within the word limits of 700- 1500 words. The authors must keep their articles precise and concise to ensure reader friendliness. Authors are advised to make a compact summary in the initial paragraph. The language must be simple and free from excessive jargon.
· Expert opinions are invited on the aforementioned laws and must be within the limits of 400- 800 words [flexible].
· Authors should use endnotes and not Footnotes, in citation format of 20th Bluebook Harvard Citation. However, relevant authorities and sources must be mentioned in text or hyperlinked and advised not to use endnotes.
· The editorial team reserves the right to conduct a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not. We will send an email receipt upon acceptance as soon as possible.
· Cross posting is allowed subject to prior approval of the editorial board of CFLR Insights and should be marked as originally published at CFLR Insights.
Contact us via an email at cflri[email protected]
To visit our website click here