About the Workshop
Do you need help with drafting your first professional CV? Do you fear rejection from places you want to intern? Do you know how to get internships using LinkedIn? Do you know how to prepare for a pre-placement offer?
Anant Gupta, CEO of Memo Pundits, is organising a 3-Day Workshop to solve all your queries! Tips, exercises, free drafts, and resources – the workshop is power-packed with everything a 1st and 2nd-year law student need to build a strong CV.
About the Speaker
A 2016 NLUO graduate and a first-generation lawyer, Anant was told by his seniors that he will never make it to any Tier-1 law firm because his college was very new and “not-elite”. After doing rigorous internships and becoming the first person in his college to ever get a PPO from Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas right in his 4th year, he carved the path for many others to dare for their dreams. He worked with SAM & Co. for 2 years, got business certifications from Harvard Business School, and also won a National Entrepreneurship Award for ed-tech. Currently, Anant is the CEO of Memo Pundits, one of India’s fastest-growing ed-tech start-ups for law students.
Agenda of the Workshop
Day 1: Law School & Internships Basics
· What matters during Law School
· Ideal Internship Progression
· Long-term Career Vision
· How to begin hunting for internships
Day 2: CV and Cover Letter
· Dissecting sections of a CV
· CV Making Demonstration
· Drafting a unique Cover Letter
· Sample CV and Cover Letter Drafts
Day 3: Being a “Smart” Intern
· How to smartly apply & follow-up
· What do outstanding interns do differently
· Planning your PPOs
· LinkedIn Networking
Bonus: Feedback on 5 randomly selected CVs
Details of the Workshop
· Date: May 28-30
· Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM everyday
· Duration of each session: 2 hours
· Registration Fee: INR 250/-
· To register, click here (Payment details mentioned in the above link.)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.