About The Organisation
Dixit & Associates is a law firm tendering legal services to its clients for the last three decades, which includes individual, business firms, contractors, public and private companies including multinational companies, across the country.
Due to the current prevailing Covid-19 pandemic, they are accepting interns both on Work From Office (Physical) and Work From Home (Online) mode. The interns are expected to do intensive and thorough research on the topics given and assist with the drafting of various legal documents.
The office timings are from 9:45 AM to 8:00 PM (Sunday closed). So the interns are expected to be available on the said timings.
Total No. of Vacancies
- Work From Office: 2 slots
- Work From Home: 1 slot
The winter internship programme starts from 15 November, 2020.
The office address is “Dixit & Associates, H.No. 228, First Floor, Preetam Nagar Colony, Behind Kabir Mandir, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh- 211011.
- The candidate should be a law student preferably in a 3rd/4th/5th year of law school (for the five-year integrated course) or in the 2nd/3rd year of law school (for the three-year course) or a LL.M. student or a recent law graduate with a good knowledge of law.
- The candidate should have good research skills.
- Candidates should be available online or on a phone/video call during the office working hours. (For Work from Home Programme)
- The minimum duration of the internship is four weeks which can be extended on the basis of recommendation/requirement.
- The intern should have a laptop/computer with a good internet connection.
Certificate of Internship will be provided to the intern. Moreover, based on the performance of the intern, a Letter of Recommendation may also be granted.
How to Apply?
The candidate is required to send an email on [email protected] along with the letter of intent, curriculum vitae and highlighting the earliest dates of the internship.
Upon scrutiny and if chosen, you will receive an email from the firm’s side at the earliest.
Due to the large volume of applications received by the firm, it is requested to kindly presume that your application was not successful if you do not hear from them at least 7 days before the expected start of your internship.
The official website is under maintenance and therefore it is a request that you kindly send your internship applications on the above mentioned email address only.
Note: Kindly note that no calls and emails concerning the status of your application will be entertained.
Mr. Utkarsh Dixit
Co-Founder, Dixit & Associates
Email: [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE