About the Opportunity
Greenpeace India provides opportunities for students from top educational institutions to undertake an internship at our offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or Patna.
Greenpeace India is the Indian branch of the global environmental group Greenpeace, a non-profit NGO, with a presence in 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia. Greenpeace India has legally registered society in 4 locations with Bengaluru as its headquarters and other branches at Delhi, Chennai, Patna.
Objective of the Internship
The internship is designed:
- To enhance the research skills of students in the field of environmental protection and policy through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to advocacy and local project initiatives of Greenpeace India.
- To utilize students’ skills towards our work in the area of environmental protection and conservation.
Candidates applying for the internship program should fulfil the following criteria to qualify:
- The applicant should be in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher).
- The applicant should be able to provide a verification letter from their institution’s departmental head stating the requirement of the internship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
We expect our interns to commit minimum 45 days and maximum 3 months. We will not accept applications for less than the minimum duration mentioned
How to Apply
- The applicants should send their completed application form at least two months in advance from the date of the start of the internship.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP