About the Scholarship Test
ALEC is very glad to inform that due to the inflated demand in the number of seats for the Foundation Batch that started on 15.12.2020, we will be organizing an All India Scholarship Test (ANJST – ALEC’s NATIONAL JUDICIARY SCHOLARSHIP TEST). The Scholarship test will be conducted on ALEC’s Mobile Application.
- We will be providing Scholarships to 10 students.
- 50% to the Top 2 Rankers.
- 25% to the next Top 3 Rankers
- 15% to the next Top 5 Rankers
Date – 19th December, 2020 (Scholarship Test)
Time – 5:00 P.M – 5:45 P.M
All India Scholarship Test – Paper Pattern –
- Law – 120 Marks
- Constitution of India – 20 Marks
- Indian Penal Code (IPC) – 20 Marks
- Indian Contract Act – 20 Marks
- Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) – 20 Marks
- Code of Civil Procedure (CPC) – 20 Marks
- Indian Evidence Act – 20 Marks
- GK – 20 Marks
- English Language – 10 Marks
- Total Time Allotted – 45 mins (5:00 P.M – 6:00 P.M)
- Total Questions – 150
- No Negative Marking
ALEC is one of the fastest growing institutes for legal studies, established in the year 2018. Located in one of the prime locations in city of Lakes, Bhopal, the institute ventures to offer courses for almost every competitive examination demanding law as a subject or legal aptitude with prime thrust on Civil Judge Examinations for different States.
In our brief, but laborious journey of past few years we have been recognized as one of the fastest growing institutes for Civil Judge Examinations in Bhopal as we are more focused on providing genuine support to the students and delivering courses with conceptual clarity and exactitude.
We at ALEC, not only try to simplify the legal complexities of Law but also our vision is to provide best to our Students. As an Institute, our primary focus is not just limited to examinations but we also try to inculcate humanly values to our students. The work ethics and teaching culture here at ALEC, is primarily focused on exams and in detail study of the subjects and as well as the local laws for various different states.
In our enthusiastic journey with our students we toil along with them, we make them learn, unlearn and relearn the concepts. We try our best to hone their legal skills. Their attitude towards paper solving is boosted with ease and efficiency, by demolishing the myths regarding such competitive examinations. Now, with a proper core team and a faculty for almost every subject, ALEC promises you the best.
Our commitment and lucid pedagogy instills sense of confidence in students to crack the examinations. It would not be an exaggeration to say that the perception of our students about judiciary exams is unbreakable and they are adaptive to tough changes with an easy test in a brief span of time.
“Neither the executive nor the legislature can act beyond the limits of the law.”
? Justice Asok Kumar Ganguly
With increasing number of aspirants on yearly basis there are about lakhs of students appearing for various competitive exams being conducted today in India. Judicial services examination is one such prestigious and highly complicated examination in itself. Apart from having a complex syllabus one such complexity it involves is that we all know that every state conducting this examination has its own pattern and requires different approach while preparing for it and another concern is the level of cut throat competition. Therefore it requires a thorough understanding of the structure of the examination along with the syllabus of the concerned state exam.
ALEC being a prime institute located in the suburbs of Bhopal is dedicated towards offering courses for various competitive exams. ALEC has been able to emerge as one of the fastest growing institutes in Bhopal for Judicial Services Examination. With its growing pace, comes more responsibility. We, at ALEC ensure that we are able to fulfill the promises made to you at the time of Admissions. With the core team at its place, ALEC promises to bring out the best in oneself.
ALEC as an institute only demands few primarily things in return from the student, that is punctuality and eagerness to learn. The primary agenda of ALEC is supporting its students and helping them in breaking the complexities of the exam and making it easy for the aspirants to get well acquainted with it.
At ALEC, one can always trust us with the following:
• Command not only on the core subjects but also on the minor Acts as well as the local laws of various states
• Focus on almost all the State Judicial Examinations with Interactive Classrooms
• Simplified, easy to understand, compiled and updated notes (including both offline and online content on the official website)
• Conceptual clarity of the subject with detailed study of the subject
• Regular test series every week including full length mocks, sectional tests and topic-wise tests.
• Analysis and simplification of previous year question papers and of repeated questions, once in a week
• Separate doubt clearing sessions as per the request by the aspirants
• Separate Judgment Writing sessions and Mock Interviews
• Faculties can always be contacted at any time within the institute itself.
• Faculties available for every major and as well as minor subjects
• Online classes is now a permanent feature at ALEC
• Online live classes (5 days a week) for – 12 subjects of Law, GK and Computer Ability.
• Recorded videos of the live classes.
• Live Chat to resolve your doubts in the class itself.
• Objective type tests on the pattern of Prelims Exam.
• Descriptive tests on the pattern of Mains Exam.
• Classroom Study Material
• Study Modules in hard copy to be delivered at your home.
• Post Covid you can also attend Offline classes in the alternative of online sessions (with no extra fees)
For Further Information
Contact: 9691073595, 7692809620
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE