About the organisation
Internship Opportunity: TLGS Consulting Group is an interdisciplinary business consulting firm with greater emphasis in the areas of public policy, regulatory services, legal and advisory services.
Our rigorous research based approach, vast network of sectoral experts and industry advisors, unwavering focus on creating strong value for our clients has made us a trusted name among our clients.
Our practice areas and service offerings are based on pillars of our core capabilities which include strong legal expertise, deep understanding of the regulatory environment, research and business problem solving. We help organisations in managing their regulatory affairs, solve their complex strategic business issues through our business advisory, manage legal risks and issues, build media and communication strategy, and simplify ever increasing business complexities due to emerging technology.
Work of internship
We are hiring Legal and Research Interns with a strong research oriented background. Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Performing detailed public policy and industry research
- Performing detailed market analysis and quantifying the market opportunity for client projects
- Gathering insights by performing online research – case studies, research reports, and business periodicals
- Working on different legal/ regulatory strategies with our team
- Gathering quantitative and qualitative data for industry/project reports
- Preparing and analyzing the data in MS-Excel
- Creating presentations/reports
- Contract/MOU drafting
Eligibility and Experience
- Must be a graduate or pursuing masters or doctoral research.
- Law, Public policy, Economics, Social work or any other relevant discipline.
- Law Students must be from 3rd Year or above, if undergoing a 5 year course.
- Students of Law, Public policy, Economics and Social work with exceptional research skills and previous published work in the form of research articles, policy papers.
- Prior experience in research work, Policy think tanks is appreciated.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An interest in returning to the workforce full-time
- Students who are interested in a legal and research career in our above mentioned arenas of work are invited to apply
Who can Apply?
Minimum qualification should be á Bachelor’s degree, Students of Law (3rd year and above), Public policy, Economics and Social work or any other relevant discipline with strong research backgrounds.
Stipend (If any)
INR 5-15K per month. Stipend will depend on the candidates profile/prior experience.
8, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021 India
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For any questions, please contact [email protected]